Community Health Foundation Golf Tournament is Coming!
A golf tournament benefiting Lakeside Oasis, end-of-life comfort care wing
This fun, scramble-format golf event is
designed for players of all skill levels.
The Community Health Foundation Golf Tournament has been the premier golfing event in Wright County for the past 17 years, so register early! You will not want to miss out on this fantastic day of golf.
The funds raised at our tournament will continue to provide operational support for Lakeside Oasis, the end-of-life comfort care wing at the Lake Ridge Care Center Campus.
- Thursday, July 12, 2018
- Registration: 11:30 a.m.
- Shotgun Start: 12:30 p.m.
- Social Hour: 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 6:00 p.m.
Wild Marsh Golf Club, Buffalo, MN
Address: 1710 Montrose Blvd, Buffalo MN 55313
Wild Marsh Website
- Bigger, better than ever silent auction!
- Cash prizes!
- Fabulous golf getaway (every player has an equal shot to win!)
- Margaritas in the tiki hut!
- One free drink during the social hour!